this is love

this is love
our successful grains

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Numero Uno


Should there be pressure in starting a blog?  For some weird reason, I feel pressure to make these entries interesting and cool.  But, honestly, I'm creating this for me.  And maybe somewhere along the way other moms or non moms will comment and say, "YES, I CAN IDENTIFY, WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER!". 

My life is about to drastically change, again.  It obviously changed when I got married and again when I had Sophia, but going from one kid to two is a whole new level of intimidation.  Therefore, I'm creating this blog as a sort of outlet; A place to reflect on the good, the bad and the ugly.  And by ugly, I mean night feedings when I'm ugly and cranky, haha.  But mostly the good. :)  Things will get chaotic.  Life will become a different kind of interesting.  We'll have to find a new normal.  But it will be fun!  It will be awesome to look back at blog entries in the future and realize, "it's all worth it!".  

I'll be sharing fun adventures I take with the kids (omg, kids, plural!), frustrations with life, homeschooling insights as I navigate through that new territory, books I've read, funny things Sophia says, baby stories, and random life happenings.  Not that anyone cares, but like I said, it's more for me to look back on, :) 

and of course a picture to kick off my first blog....I love being a mom (has anyone really said otherwise, though?)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! A fellow mom blogger! I can't wait to read more! I blog too, but haven't much lately. It's www.ticklebugz.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete